1. Responsibilities and contact details
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Person responsible: Stefan Lingner and Tobias Hurrle (Managing Director) LINGNER CONSULTING NEW MEDIA GMBH (hereinafter: Lingner), Rosenberg 1, 74072 Heilbronn, Germany.
Phone: +49 71 31 / 642 90 30
Fax: +49 79 43 / 94 27-70
The external operational data protection supervisor of LINGNER.COM can be contacted under the address Ferdinand-Braun-Straße 26, 74074 Heilbronn, Germany, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.lingner.com, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information is collected without your intervention and stored up to automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is required under Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, execution or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have a legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- there is a legal obligation for disclosure according to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- if it is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. B DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Necessary cookies (level 1)
These cookies are mandatory for our websites and their functions to work properly, e.g., saving your cookie settings.
User preference cookies (level 2)
Preference cookies enables the website to remember information to customize how the web site looks or behaves for each user.
Analytical cookies (level 3)
These cookies collect information about how you use our websites.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can reconfigure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your device, or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below are carried out based on Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. With the tracking measures we want to ensure a customized design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-driven design and ongoing optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc (https://about.google/intl/en-GB/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies are used (see under section 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previous visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
b) Google Tag Manager
We use the Google Tag Manager on our website. The Google Tag Manager is a service of Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The Google Tag Manager allows us to integrate various codes and services on our website in an orderly and simplified manner. The Google Tag Manager implements the tags or "triggers" the embedded tags. When a tag is triggered, Google may process information (including personal data) and process it. It cannot be ruled out that, thereby, Google also transmits the information to a server in a third country.
In particular, the following personal data is processed by the Google Tag Manager:
In addition, you can find more detailed information about the Google Tag Manager on the websites https://www.google.com/tagmanager/use-policy.html and at https://policies.google.com/?hl=en under the section "Data we receive based on your use of our services".
Furthermore, we have concluded a data processing contract with Google for the use of the Google Tag Manager (Art. 28 DSGVO). Google processes the data on our behalf in order to trigger the stored tags and display the services on our website. Google may transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
If you have deactivated individual tracking services (e.g. by setting an opt-out cookie), the deactivation remains in effect for all affected tracking tags that are integrated by the Google Tag Manager.
By integrating the Google Tag Manager, we pursue the purpose of being able to carry out a simplified and clear integration of various services. In addition, the integration of the Google Tag Manager optimizes the loading times of the various services.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data described here as part of the measurement process is your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO.
c) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In this process, Google Adwords sets a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can hence not be tracked across Adwords customers' websites. The information obtained by using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse the setting of a cookie required for this - for example, via a browser setting that deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also disable cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the "www.googleadservices.com" domain.
6. Social media plug-ins
We use social plug-ins of the social networks Youtube and Vimeo on our website based on Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO in order to make our agency more popular. The promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. These plug-ins are integrated through the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website as best as possible.
7. Data subject rights
You have the righ:
- • pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- • in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. Usually, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status 2022. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.lingner.com/datenschutz.